When Metis® self drilling anchor system is used as soil nailing wall, it can be applied in the field of underpinning, pit or shaft retaining, retaining wall, the stabilization of the slope surface and deep excavation(within 15m). Its advantages are as followed:
1. The use of the performance of the soil itself as a part of the support structure.
2. The structure is light and flexible and has good earthquake resistance and ductility.
3. The construction equipment is simple and easy to operate, which has small interference on the surrounding environment.
4. There is no need to occupy a separate space during construction.
5. It can adjust the design according to on-site monitoring data, which will help to improve the safety and reliability of engineering.
6. Low construction cost.
7. Good corrosion resistance.
8. The construction is efficient and basically do not take up the construction period.
The nail system comprises of the following nail types：
|R25||Available on request only!|
|R32||R32L, R32N and R32S|
|R51||R51L and R51N|